View other formats and editions
- 24 of 26 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Oliver Wolcott Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780307387899
- ISBN: 0307387895
- ISBN: 9780307277923 (t..p. verso)
- ISBN: 0307277925 (t..p. verso)
- Physical Description: 287 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Vintage International ed.
- Publisher: New York : Vintage Books, 2006.
In a novel set in an indefinite, futuristic, post-apocalyptic world, a father and his young son make their way through the ruins of a devastated American landscape, struggling to survive and preserve the last remnants of their own humanity.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fathers and sons > Fiction.
Voyages and travels > Fiction.
Regression (Civilization) > Fiction.
Survival skills > Fiction.